12/6/05

Phone Calls!

Phone calls at work from my wife always seem to scare me, especially now. 6 AM this morning and my cell phone rings...I have temporarily made a spot for it on my duty belt in case of an emergency call from the hospital...Its Kristin and the thought "Oh Shit!" runs through my head. Kristin says, "Hi. I just wanted to call you and tell you that I feel great!" Ahhhhh, dodged a bullet. So, as you can see, the doctors appear to be doing something right. Today was the best Kristin has felt in about a month. Towards the end of the day she has gotten worn down, but nothing a good nights sleep won't cure. Me, well I have to work tonight and I have traffic court tomorrow. Can you believe this knuckled wants to fight one of MY stop sign tickets...What a joke. Anyway, after court I am off for three. Looking forward to visiting with Rich, Cyndi and Jordyn on Thursday and whoever else decides to stop.

No comments: