12/16/05

1 Week Old Today!!!


Today Victoria became 1 week old. Kristin and I were at the hospital on Thursday around 9 PM and she told me she wanted to stick around until 0402 hours for Victoria's 1 week birthday. Then about 5 minutes later I noticed Kristin closing her eyes in exhaustion. It seems that the long 6 weeks has taken a toll on the both of us. As much as we want to be at the hospital it is also important that we rest. So, off to home we went and Kristin went directly to bed. I am assuming that she is getting some good sleep but, as you can see, I am not. I am writing this at 6:15 AM and I just finished feeding the dogs and putting dinner in the crock pot......As they say, I'll sleep when I'm dead! Till then, Bruce bring me some more "ex"presso.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Victoria looks so peaceful all curled up! Thanks for the great job in the updates, we love them and the kids now know how to go to the web-page. Let me know what meal we can bring you, less time in the kitchen means more time to spend with your baby girl. Packards