12/18/05

It's Time for Mom to Take Over

I'm back! I figure it's about time you hear from the happy mommy for a change. I'm feeling a little bit better as the days progress, though I think little Victoria is recovering more quickly than I. It seems patience is the key for everything these days. I still can't do much around the house, but at least am feeling up to getting the laptop out to post updates. I'll try to be as consistent as Rod has so wonderfully been the past month. It's been a long month, and he's been an amazing husband and father. I couldn't ask for a more perfect life partner. He is my rock.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin-I have to say Rod is certainly a changed man or maybe we just never saw this side of him, it's nice. You are very lucky, not everyone has that support from their spouse. Be patient with one another and with little Victoria, things will all come together, they have to, you have been through sooo much. Colleen P.S. I'm not knocking you down Rod, I'm just so impressed-can you give Scott a few pointers?!!!? Please????