12/14/05

Backed Up Tuesday


Tuesday was yet another good day. They continued to increase the amount of breast milk Victoria is receiving with only one minor setback. At the 11 PM feeding they noticed that her entire feeding from 8 PM was still in her stomach. Then they realized that she had not gone #2 in a while. So, after giving her some medicine, the way no one wants to get medicine, she went #2...And #2 again..And #2 again. I should know, I was the one changing the diaper. It was probably the most fun one could have looking at feces. Either way, I definitely have the lead in the messy diaper contest.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everyone is well. Get used to the #2 diapers dad. Jordyn is not feeling well today, so I thought I would see what is happening in your world.

Love ya's,

Cyndi

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATION! I'm so happy for the both of you. I wish everyone a happy holiday and may God continue to bless your family thoughout the new year!

Anonymous said...

Awww... Rod looks so cute in his Moon and Stars scrubs! Definitely your color!
Great to see all the smiles, and hear good news.

- Jeff

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to clean up poop, and just think, that's what I do everyday-but at least I get paid!!!! Glad to hear things are moving along well now. Thanks for keeping us updated, I look forward to her about little Victoria and I love the pictures. You are truly blessed. Love the Pack Rats!

Anonymous said...

Rod,
Great job in keeping up the blog. A bunch of people now are following every day and look forward to the next entry. The photos tell it all!!

b