1/19/06

I know, I know!!!

Boy, oh, boy! I forget one morning to update the blog and I catch heck for it!!!

Not too much has changed around the NICU. Victoria lost a little bit of weight yesterday (20 grams), but we were told that her weight will fluctuate as I start nursing more, as they aren't able to tell how much she's getting when she nurses.

I'm finally allowed to drive! I spent a few hours up in the NICU yesterday during the day, and another few today - trying to get some good quality time in with my baby girl. Now that I can drive again, I'm going to try to get back into the routine of visiting the NICU in the morning while Rod's sleeping, then we'll go back in the afternoon or evening again once he's up and ready. Thank goodness I've got time off work to do that much!

Here's today's picture - I think she looks just like her cousin Faith - must be the cute button nose and chubby cheeks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I think it's both the nose and the upper lip, can't deny that they are cousins can you? Glad to hear that you have the okay to drive again and are doing so well.
Love and hugs, Mom (Busha)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you have driving privileges back, I know how that is when you can't drive-it stinks! Your angel is cute as ever, yes she does look like her cousin. Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks? Love to all-Colleen

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I'm glad to hear things are moving in a more positive direction! Look at those soft little cheeks just beggin' for kisses!

The Katt Family

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of both of them! I am so blessed with beautiful grandchildren! Kristin I hope that you are feeling better every day and getting your strength back. Miss you guys! Love (Mom)