1/22/06

Checking In

Hello everyone. This is Rod with a quick note. I must say it was nice to get booted from my blogger duties because that meant my wonderful wife was feeling well enough to take over. It has been a much better new year to date. Victoria continues to improve in every aspect. Kristin is feeling wonderful, and looking wonderful if I might add. We just can't wait for our darling little girl to come home. Once she does finally come home, it will be our duty to ensure that she does not go back to that damned hospital. Yes, I'm sick of that place!!!

Thanks to my good buddy Chad, I have been sick that past few days and have not been able to go see her. Chad didn't think he was sick...cough cough cough...I should have known better. :) Hopefully I will be able to go up there either Monday or Tuesday.

I wanted to say Hi to Joslyn and her family, and Tika and her family, if you happen to be checking the blog. Thanks for the cards and the encouraging notes! Also, thanks to Rich, Cyndi, and Jordyn. They have been over to visit about a half dozen times since the latest incident. Most recently they brought a ton of clothes, shoes, and hats for baby Victoria. Kristin especially loves the pink and gray Nike tennis shoes. I would like everyone to wish/pray (whatever you do) that Rich gets the Essexville/Saginaw station as his next duty assignment. This would mean that we all get to stay closer together and Jordyn and Victoria get to play together for at least a few more years....and it would provide me with a much needed 2 guard for my basketball team!!! Mio Thunderbolts baby!!

Leaving you with a cool pic that Kristin took the other day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She seems to be more aware of her surroundings. She is beautiful. Take care and thanks for keeping us updated. Packards

Anonymous said...

Rod,
I know exactly what you mean. Although they did some miraculous things at the hospital, I told Tony during one of our last visits, "I am really beginning to hate this place! Enough already!" No offense to those who work at hospitals it is just that we all want to continue our lives at home! Great pic!

Anonymous said...

Rod,Hope you are better and can go see Victoria. She really seems to know your voice and open her eyes for her Daddy. We'll pray Rich will get that appointment, that would be fantastic. They are great support for you and Kristin.
Love and hugs all around,Mom(Busha)