9/10/06

Thankful

As you all know, I have so much to be thankful for. Starting with an amazing husband, and beautiful daughter. Thanks to all of you for your birthday well-wishes. I do love the dishwasher... though I'm still trying to get the hang of having it! Rod and I went to dinner and a movie last night (I wouldn't recommend paying to see Miami Vice in the theater, tho), and V celebrated her 9-month birthday hanging out with the neighbor kids.

For a few years, it seemed we were at the Renaissance Festival on my birthday weekend, and it was always very hot and dusty. We haven't made the trip to the Ren Fest the past two years. This year on my b-day, I think the temp here got up to a whole 65 degrees!!! V's nap was a little more bundled this morning than she's been in a while.

Then, while I was making chili this morning, I heard a funny "banging" and looked over to find this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.........the places you'll go(I think from Dr. Seuss?)
Happy 9 month to Miss V. She looks like she's ready for winter in her nap photo. Miss all of you. Love and hugs, Mom

Plant Girl said...

LOL. Looks like she's on the move! Glad that you had a good birthday yesterday. Send some of that cold weather this way. 80+ degrees is crazy for September.

Hugs to all.

D&G Anderson said...

Kristin,
We must have been in the same mood....I took a picture of Greer sleeping today,too!
She looks so cozy.
:) Gina

Anonymous said...

OK, I just typed the most awesome message and the computer just sucked it up. Rod, you continue to amaze me. Kristin, you are a rock. Victoria-you are beautiful and amazing and too stinking cute. We miss you guys, but we are glad you found some new neighbors to bond with-wish it was us! We will continue to keep you in our prayers and thoughts, go on from here, look back but don't dwell-you have done so well! I/we appreciate you sharing your lives with us. Good and bad, and may the bad ones be few and the good be many. Remember us, keep in touch. We love you and miss you-The Packards

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I didn't call on your birthday. what a horrible sister-in-law :( Happy Birthday, now, and i'll see you Friday for official celebration ;) marieb~