9/5/06

Sooo big!



And in other news... the kitchen is a little messy right now, due to some minor renovations. Mainly, making room for the dishwasher Rod bought me for my birthday!!! I'm pretty sure if you had told me when I was younger that I would be so excited over such a gift, I wouldn't have believed it. On the other hand, I probably would have liked it as a gift when I was living with mom and dad, too! We've been blessed again at this house with the gift of great neighbors. Before we had Scott & Colleen, now we've got Scott & Charee. Rod's been helping them build their pole barn, and in return Scott's helping Rod build a cabinet for the new kitchen space.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great guy, and a terrific birthday present, I'm jealous. And look at that big girl!
Love and hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a project I could get into!! OOPS!! Sorry but I'll be in Phoenix. Good gift Rod. Particularly when I see all the attachments that need to be washed every few hours. Hope ya had fun at the MSU game.