9/8/06

I See Cute People

It seems that Victoria is becoming more animated every day. Now if we could just poke those pesky little teeth out maybe the screaming fits would end.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!

Victoria decided that her dirty dishes were getting a bit much and wanted to get Mommy the new dishwasher she had been asking for. Much thanks to Scott for showing me the ropes and helping me take the 39 inches of cabinets and turning them into a 15 inch cabinet with a 24 inch dishwasher. This project actually went smooth and was completely finished in two days. Doesn't hurt that Scott is a plumber with an electrical license. Please join Victoria and I, in wishing Mommy a Happy 28th Birthday on Saturday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN! That is a really nice present! I know you will love it forever! Some times I wish I had one but don't really need one now that it's just the 2 of us. Victoria looks great too! Wish us luck in our Poker tournament this weekend. If we win a million dollars we'll see ya all in the Spring!! :) Love, Mom (Penny)

Anonymous said...

A fantastic gift, looks great and will really help not only keeping the counter and sink clear but gives you more counter space for food prep. Yahoo!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Awesome birthday present! Rod, I'm glad that my best friend's husband takes such great care of her. You are one in a few bud, and I luv ya for it. ~Bo

Anonymous said...

I can remember last X-mas, I was happy with a new Vacuum!!! Things change, priorities change, life goes on.