9/21/06

Busy weekend and other stuff

We've got a busy weekend ahead of us. Saturday is the annual scavenger hunt/road rally around here, and also Mandy's baby shower. So we'll be all over the place (V and I, that is). Uncle Jeff is coming up Saturday night to do a ride along with Rod. Hopefully they're busy (but not too busy!).

In the midst of the chaos is this... the joy of learning to self-feed.

And this... just plain joy. This was one of the first outfits I bought back in October when we found out we were having a girl. I remember how small the outfit seemed at the time. Then when V was born, and so tiny, I thought the outfit seemed huge, and it an impossible thing to fathom she would ever be big enough to wear it. Now it fits!!! And for those of you we'll be seeing Saturday, don't tell anyone she's already worn it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That smile just makes me light up. That is pure joy! Thanks for sharing her with us. Every morning and afternoon, before and after work, I check this site. It is a great way to start the day and a real pick me upper if I had a bad day at work. Colleen

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute sitting there in that pretty little dress. Can't wait to hug her and kiss her! Miss you guys! I wake up every morning to these pictures too! It makes my day! Mom (Penny)

JoyFilled said...

She is such a cutie!! I can't believe she's 9 months old!!! Is she crawling? (or did I miss a post about that?) And OT, but I see that Mandy is from Idaho!! I wonder if she's near me...

Plant Girl said...

Can't wait to see you girls tomorrow!! I remember when you bought that dress. Glad that it finally fits Miss V!