7/12/06

Noticing Surroundings

I've seen a change the past week or so that V is really starting to notice her surroundings. Sometimes this poses a bit of a challenge (like when I'm trying to get her to eat), but it's yet another sign that she's just a healthy, growing baby. She's taken more interest in things around her...

Her Taggies blanket...
Her exersaucer (this thing is great - though it works better with bare feet!) ...
And I found out I can attach a rattle with Link-a-doo's to her swing and she can't throw it to the floor! Plus, they make lots of noise when she bangs them on the tray, which she loves.

3 comments:

D&G Anderson said...

Kristin,
I can't wait for the girls to meet sometime. I took your lead and did a blog for my family in MN to see each day since my mom misses them dearly. If are interested our site is:
http://easton-greer.blogspot.com/

Hope to see you atthe Kids Picnic.

:)Gina

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, all of a sudden Victoria looks so much older. Now there's so much more to explore and learn. Love and hugs, Busha

Anonymous said...

WE want a room in our house that looks like Tori's exersaucer!!
CU, Jim and Andy B.