7/9/06

First Car Show

On Saturday, Victoria attended her first ever car show. I can't wait until she is big enough to sit in the passenger seat and go for a ride. Here are a few pics from the day.Victoria admiring the Hot Rods!68' Camaro looked good, but somehow was not rewarded with a plaque. They did, however, reward a junkie 1979 Ford Bronco II....it had a lift kit...?

This is the side emblem on a 1966 Corvette. My Camaro also has a 427 so I thought this would be a pretty cool picture.

This is the nose of that 66' Vette. This car was in my top 4 of the show.

The autograph says enough, but this was on a 1967 Shelby GT 500 and it was convertible. Not much of a Ford fan, but this style of Mustang is a work of art.

Expensive suspension and brakes of a nice 32 Ford.

Exhaust on a rare car...so rare I don't remember what it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photo of the ? exhaust, Rod.
Jim B.