7/24/06

Fun in Dysfunctional

That was the theme this year - my mom's side of the family had our reunion this past week up in Mackinaw City. Thought I'd share some photos.
As you can see by the background, they were really "roughing it"!!

Some of the "older" cousins at Sarah's wedding shower.
We're a good looking group of chicks! Michelle, me and Faye hanging out.
Jess, her daughter Emily, and Will (who's only 8 and almost as tall as I am!)
Aunt Kathy, David, and Willo's son, Tucker.

I wasn't there for picture day, but some of my cousins were. In no order, here's who was there:
Kelsey, McKenna, Corey, Willo, Paul, William, Sarah, Alex, Erin, Lea, Maddie, Gabriel, Grahm, Olivia, Sophia, Elijiah, Noah, Hannah, and Shane. Missing were Jeff, me, Rich, Drew, Leslie, Brad, Lane, Jessica, Matthew, Jack, Megan, Claire, Katie, Logan, Faye, Brendan, Sara, Michelle, Jason, Zachary, Daniel, Shawn, Eric, Ellen, Valerie and Josh. I think that's all... and that's just first cousins! I LOVE having a big family!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what FUN it was! Great that Victoria had the chance to meet so many of her cousins, some aunts and uncles and that you and Rod had time to visit with the "older" group of cousins too.