7/31/06

Gosh, I love this kid!



There have been some attitude changes the past few days that come as mixed blessings. Victoria has slept completely through the night the last three nights, not even waking me up to put the pacifier back in her mouth, and not being swaddled. (she hasn't had a bottle at night since we came back from WV after Easter). The flip side: I think she's got to be cutting teeth. She's chewing more than usual, and crankier than usual. Of course, that could have something to do with the heat, though the a/c has been cranked nonstop the past few days. Oh - and she's "talking", though only if there's something in her mouth (pacifier, hand, whatever!)

New video: Chatterbox

V got her first really fun doll the other day, too! Her name is Emily, and she squeaks, her necklace rattles, her dress crinkles has fun textures and colors!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a talker she is! And she IS too adorable. Give her a squeeze for me. Love and hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I love looking everyday to see if there are any new postings. She is beautiful, but I/we still think she looks like Rod. Get us to that, both kids look like Scott and I'm o.k. with that. The bad part is they are $%^$^$ like me! Looks/personality-you choose. I guess it could be worse, right? Colleen