11/21/05

Free At Last!

If I have one complaint about Covenant Hospital...It would be the lack of quality Doctor time with their patients. Today, Kristin was told she would be going home soon at around 3:30 PM. We finally left the hospital at 10:30 PM. The good thing is, Kristin is home and feeling well. She is extremely tired, but the "bed rest" order will allow her to catch up on sleep for the next few months.

Once again, Kristin and I thank everyone for their gifts and we hope to be seeing you all soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, thank you Rod for keeping us up to date. Kristin, it's great to see you back in your own home.Love you,Mom

snarflemarfle said...

Kristin, get your rest! February is just around the corner! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

I am keeping all three of you in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I can do let me know. Even if it is having someone who might remotely understand.

Willo

Anonymous said...

Hi-please give us a call if you need anything. Food, books, shopping, etc. I can take you shopping, relax Rod, I'll push her in a wheelchair. If you need X-mas presents wrapped, I know 2 kids that would love to do it. Packards