11/19/05

Feeling better

At the end of the day, Kristin is feeling much better. She was able to get out of bed for a short time and finally eat some good food. Well, it was hospital food with no wine. Sorry Uncle Tony, Doctor's orders! :) We are all moved into the new room, free of roommates for the time being. Although the doctors will not say, Bruce and my professional opinion see Kristin staying in the hospital until at least Monday. If you would like to call or visit, contact me or Bruce
and Karen for phone numbers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya look great. My salute to you and Rod for doing anything and everything you had to. I am proud of both of you.

JAJA

Anonymous said...

I agree, you do look great. Thanks Rod for the wonderful updates and for taking such great care of her. The two of you are so strong for making it through this the way you have. The three of you are continuously in my thoughts, hoping for the best! Such pretty flowers by the way...someone must think you're pretty special! ;)

Love, Manna

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to give you both hugs in person and I hope to do that tomorrow. Love to you both,
Busha ;)