10/31/05

Video from today!!!

Okay, be patient with me while I try to figure this out. We've got a new video of the little one. While we were getting our u/s today, the tech was nice enough to use the 3D transducer to get 3D images - it was so amazing! I'm trying to figure out how to include them in here.

I think I got it, just beware - this is an almost 6-meg file, so it takes a minute to download! What look like feet are really fists in front of the baby's face, then at the end, baby straightens its arms out.

3-D Ultrasound

Oh - pretty sure you need Real Player or Media Player to view it, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Made us hold our breath. Thanks for doing such a great job!!

L
d

snarflemarfle said...

How awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow,
What a great idea!
Thanx for the efforts put into the blog site... (and to already raising your baby!..) and to letting us tag along.
Is this kid gonna respond to the sound of a mouse click or what!!
Cool video.