10/10/05

This week's updates

Well, I re-weighed myself yesterday (making sure it was first thing in the morning, before I ate breakfast) and the scale doesn't lie. It said I was up 6.5 lbs. I guess as long as it doesn't keep going up that quickly, I'll be fine!

People have started getting their shower invitations (HUGE props to Bo~they look amazing!!!) and RSVP-ing. Yay! I'm getting so excited!!! I think this is when that nesting urge kicks in. I don't want to wait till the shower to get everything! I want it all now so I can feel prepared!!!

Oh - we did buy our first pack of diapers this weekend. Another overwhelming experience. We've read and heard people say to buy a pack a week to start stocking up. I'm just making sure I keep the receipt with the pack.

Here are updated belly pics for this week:









We got a new digital camera this weekend, so I got to try it out with this morning's shot - the colors are a little different... the new camera has more buttons and stuff :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful. we also started buying diapers. grandparents want to be prepared also. ;) love ya,mom

JoyFilled said...

You look wonderful!!