10/6/05

Made it halfway!

As of this past Sunday, we're officially halfway there! Now the countdown can begin... And the panic can set in.

Is it bad just to answer "No complaints" when someone asks me how I'm feeling? I do have complaints, but they seem so minute when compared to problems other people are having. My complaints mainly consist of not getting any good restful sleep, an achy back (although Rod still owes me that massage...), and having to pee every 15 minutes! It could be worse. I know it could be worse! Plus, even though I took an updated belly pic this week, I'm not sharing because it doesn't look any different than last week's. But somehow the pants that fit last week no longer fit! I'm officially down to 6 pairs of pants I can fit into... I guess it's good that there are only 5 days in a work week!

No comments: