5/22/07

'Round Here

Things are changing, but still sort of the same.

Monday I started my job. I've got about a 25 minute drive, but arriving and leaving at odd times (10 and 4) seems to be working pretty well as far as avoiding traffic goes. So far things are going well there. I feel like I'm already making a contribution, and found that everybody there has marketing ideas or questions, and hasn't really had anyone to ask - so I definitely filled a need.

Victoria and I seem to be making an easy transition into our morning routine, though sometimes keeping her awake until 9:30 when we have to leave was proving a bit of a chore this morning.

Rod's party went okay... though we had quite a bit of food and beer left as probably at least 10 people who said they'd show up didn't... such is life, I guess. Stuff happens.

1 comment:

Plant Girl said...

Glad to hear that things are going well at the job and V is transitioning well into the new routine. Hopefully it continues to go smoothly.

Does it feel good to be part of the working world again??