5/15/07

Ch Ch Ch Changes...

Well, I did it. I got a job. It wasn't really planned. I didn't apply for it, wasn't even looking. I had said a while back that if the right opportunity came along I'd take it, and I think it has. I'm starting next monday working part time (M,T,R,F) 10-4 at a construction company doing marketing and some admin work. The job came to me, and I had a hard time saying no. And it's real marketing, not sales! I'm excited, a little nervous, and anxious. I'm starting on a trial basis for a month, then will re-evaluate to see if I like it. The neighbor is going to babysit part of the time, till Rod is up and can go pick Victoria up. We're grateful that we have a neighbor who's close by and who will love and care for her almost the way I would (nobody can be mommy like me, though!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"

Plant Girl said...

You're right -- NOBODY can be a mommy like you! Remember that! I know we've talked in length about this already but I think you taking this job is going to be good in so many aspects. It might be stressful at first but after you get a little more comfortable with your new schedule, I think everyone will benefit from it.

Congrats, once again!