5/5/07

Big Girl


Victoria looks like such a big girl in her big girl outfit! Notice she's finally getting some hair, too. Though now it tends to be standing straight up since she realized it's there and likes to pull at it just about the time her hands are filthy with food.

She spent this weekend with Grandma Penny and Papa Jim, while Rod and I headed to a Billy Joel concert last night, then went out on the town. Today I got some painting done (walls, not art), and some furniture rearranging - the stuff I can't seem to get done with a little one under foot :) Tomorrow morning my plan is to sleep in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Victoria looks so grown up. I'm sure she enjoyed her visit with Grandma Penny and Papa Jim while you and Rod had some time together and time to work on the house. Early Happy Mother's Day to you! Love and hugs, Mom