12/30/08

Post-Christmas photos

What happens when I take a shower and leave the stickers within reach. *Technically* she followed the rules, as she was just told not to get off the couch!
Victoria got a Snow White doll for Christmas, and I remembered I'd bought a size 4 halloween costume on sale last month, so I pulled it out. Of course, the outfit was so big, I had to take it off right away or she'd have tripped instantly!Loving her Tag reader - what a great gift idea! She spends at least 30 minutes a day with it.
And a cute new outfit from Jaja and Busha.



3 comments:

Jim & Penny Irelan said...

Thank You for the great laugh on a morning filled with lots of nerves! That picture needs to be put in a magazine! All of the pictures are adorable!! Love, Mom!

Anonymous said...

She is such the ham! Love to see that smiling face, even if it's covered with stickers! Love and hugs, Busha.

Plant Girl said...

Oh, goodness! The picture with the stickers made me laugh. She did get you on a technicality I suppose. LOL! We have to be really careful about what we leave within reach too.