10/1/08

Unofficial numbers




Well, I took Victoria to the pediatrician yesterday morning. She's been stuffy and coughing for a few days and when she woke up yesterday her glands were so swollen in her throat.

They said it looks like just another upper respiratory infection that I have to just let run its course. It doesn't seem to be bothering her too much, other than the fact that she really wants to phase out her own naps and get less sleep (which I'm not too keen on!)

The unofficial numbers are height and weight, which surprised me a little:

Weight 29.5 lbs (just under 50th percentile) - not surprising. She's been hovering around that mark for quite a while.

Height they said 30.5 but I'm saying 29.5 since she had a ponytail in. But even at 29.5 inches, she's in the 90th percentile!!! Is that possible?!? I guess she has been going through quite a growth spurt (which may also explain the not wanting to sleep). We're pretty much officially out of all 2T clothing, with the exception of a few shirts I think.

And her first all-hair-in-one ponytail without barrettes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so darn CUTE!! Way to go Victoria! Love Grandma Penny

Anonymous said...

I agree, she is so darn cute and the baby is now gone! So cool to see the "all hair" pony. Hug and kisses to V, Love you guys, Busha