2/25/07

Busy Weekend, and Warning!

Victoria and I had a very eventful and busy weekend. Starting with visiting with Manna and Katie Thursday (see previous post), we then went to dinner with my mom and dad, Jeff, Marie and the twins on Friday. Going out to dinner is proving to be an interesting experience these days, as Victoria no longer has any desire to sit still for long!

Then Saturday, Victoria and I met up with Patti and her daughter Katie, some friends we met online. We hung out in Birch Run, did a little shopping, and the girls got to bond a little. They were both a little shy in the beginning, but by the end of the short afternoon together, they gave kisses goodbye!



Okay, now on to the warning: For all those we visited this weekend, beware: Victoria has been sick today. No fever, but she had her first real throwing-up experience. Not fun. So sorry in advance to anyone we may have passed it on to. :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Victoria is sick. Did she get her daddy's flu bug? I just wanted to give you guys a heads up too that my dad was admitted to the hospital yesterday for a possible blood clot, but that wasn't the problem. Not really sure what it is now except that his white blood count is extrememly high. He will be there for a couple of days at least. I'm still staying home for right now. Will be in touch. Kiss Victoria after you wash her face. LOL Love, Mom (Penny)

D&G Anderson said...

Kristin, Sorry to inform....we are on our 3rd week of it. Just when I think it is gone...BAM another episode from both ends. Hopefully your doctor will tell you more than "It's a virus that must just run it's course." Clear gatorade and Pedialyte as well as the BRAT method has been our diet. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. I had it with the kids. NO FUN, and nearly impossible to cope with a 3rd shift hubby. :(~ Gina

Anonymous said...

All this health and one trip to Jaja's for a few days and wham!!

Without a fever this may pass quickly and you will be back to smiles and giggles.

Building up those immunities, one germ class at a time is important (just not fun).

OHN said...

I found your blog through a comment you made to someone else...I just had to tell you I think your daughter is precious. I am a mom of 3 boys (one that tried really hard to be born at 24 weeks) and I am looking forward to maybe someday having a little girl grandaughter to spoil.

Give your punkin an extra kiss today for being so cute :)