2/21/07

Ugh!

Well, my mom was nice enough to send a few photos of Victoria having fun without us. She looks like such a big girl standing on the couch!!!

Meanwhile, back at our house... I've made three trips to the hardware store to get paint, supplies, more paint, as the first coat of paint (a whole gallon of it) wasn't the color I wanted. Today has been spent repainting. However, I had to take a break from painting to take Rod to the doctor. The good news is it's apparently the 24 hour flu bug and nothing more serious. But this is the guy who never gets sick! I guess the timing for Victoria being away for a few days was perfect. I wouldn't want her to have to deal with the flu, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what a fun time we had! The lower photo is 3 of her cousins getting her dressed! Hope Rod is better soon and your painting project goes as planned!. Love and hugs, Mom