2/12/07

Ugh - had to give in

Well, the time finally came. Every time we log into Blogger, we get the message about upgrading to the new version. For the past few months we've avoided switching (my primary fear was that during the upgrade there would be some weird fluke and all old posts would be lost for good). Today I logged in and was given one option: Upgrade now. So you may notice some minor changes as we try to figure out the "new, more user-friendly version!"

On a side note, Victoria and I made a stop my Morley to say Hi to the gang. She had a great time (though didn't really want to walk or talk for them!)

3 comments:

JoyFilled said...

Kristin- is there any chance I could get your e-mail address to send you an invite to my blog?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, in this photo Victoria looks so "old" and that's an adorable outfit! Can't believe she didn't want to "perform" for the Morley gang, but so glad you and she were able to visit them. Hang in there, stay warm, winter won't last forever. Love and great big hugs, Mom

Jay said...

Love the outfit! I was watching the video of her walking, too cute. She is sure growing up fast!