4/9/06

We all survived this one

Yesterday was Victoria's first experience with a baby sitter... no family, just her and Charee (and one of Charee's daughters). Rod and I - and all the grandparents (hence the need for a babysitter) - went to a fundraiser we've all been attending for the past few years. The Wild Game Dinner raises money for a scholarship fund for children and grandchildren of local police officers. I only called home once to check on how miss V was doing, and she did well. Charee (our neighbor - the one with 5 kids) just loved watching her, and from what I gathered, hardly put her down the whole time!

And Victoria did of course get to visit with the grandparents a little bit before we all left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Victoria did fine with Charee! I wasn't too worried when she said she used to be a neo nurse. Plus the fact that she has 5 kids of her own. I'm sure Victoria was in good hands. That sure is a good picture of us all except my hair in the back. Oh well. Victoria looks great! Everyone loved your house and I was glad they agreed to come a little early so I could see Victoria. See ya soon! Love, Mom (Penny)

Anonymous said...

The wild game dinner was great, the visiting fun, and as always having time to spend with Victoria is priceless.

HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY VICTORIA !

Big hug and love, Mom