4/22/06

Happy baby (still!)

Well, I didn't want to speak too soon, but it looks like the trip to West Virginia was good in more ways than one. Since we got back, Victoria has been sleeping 10 hours solid through the night. Typically she's in bed by 8 and asleep until 6 or so! I'm hoping this trend continues... it's nice to get some solid hours of sleep at night, for both of us!

We've been out a little to meet some new people this week, too. Victoria met Scott, Colleen, Chase and Mac on Sunday, Gordie, Mary, Ellie, Kenna, and Olivia on Monday, and the Morley gang yesterday. What a week!

And now for some cute pics!

And our new bouncy seat:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's sooooo cute and I can see her dimples in those first two photos. Looks like a great bouncy seat. Love and hugs all around, Mom

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures as always! She is doing so super that we just all need to thank God for his miracles. Miss you guys and holding Victoria! Faith is here this weekend so I have my Grandma fix fulfilled at least. Hope to see you soon! Love, Mom (Penny)

Anonymous said...

I've put that top photo on my computer as wallpaper and everytime I go to the computer there's my beautiful granddaughter smiling back at me. Sure makes me smile, and miss her. Love and hugs. I'll be healthy soon I hope. Mom

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! New bouncy seat! Bouncy bouncy bouncy....
- Homer Simpson

(actually, just Uncle Jeff)