4/18/06

Monster Baby!

Victoria had her 4-month checkup at the doctor's office today, which included (sniff ) 4 shots. That part was not fun. But almost as soon as they were done, she stopped crying. I teared up, but didn't shed a drop!

The great news? She's in the 75th percentile for weight, length, and head size! New stats:
length: 22 inches
weight: 10 pounds, 7 ounces
head: 38.8 cm

Right on track! Everything else checked out great. We don't go back for 2 more months.

Another pic from Easter weekend:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's fantastic news! Wow Victoria looks wonderful and is so healthy and to top it off 22" !!! So any predictions on what her total height will be?? Will she top Mom and Dad? Love and hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

That is SUPER!! But we can sure see the difference. She has plumped right out. I have some really good pics of her in her Easter outfit too. She is sooooooo adorable. Love, Mom (Penny)

Anonymous said...

I hope this reaches you Kristin. I received your card in the mail today...the reason it took so long is where you sent it I don't live anymore. I moved to Florida in January 2005. My new home address is 166 Waterview Circle, Auburndale FL 33823.

My home email is DonteEmch@tampabay.rr.com and my work email is Donte.Emch.QAMK@statefarm.com

I don't have an email address for you. Please drop me a line to either email address above with yours and we can keep in touch that way. I have so much to tell you because I can't remember the last time I wrote to you to give you an update. So as you can see lots has been happening in my life as well.

Your daughter is beautiful and I've been reading your blog and wow you too have been thru a lot but so happy to hear that you and Victoria are ok.

Love,
Donte'