4/4/06

Health Update

The good news: Victoria seems to somehow have avoided catching whatever it is we've had so far. Yay for that!

The not-so-great news: After 2 rounds of antibiotics, I'm still not better. In fact, I'm off to get a chest x-ray today, then probably back to the doctor's. Apparently I gave Victoria my immune system, since I seem to not have one anymore! But that's okay by me - she needs it!

Below: our first trial with a pair of shoes. I got just one picture taken before one came flying off. They're still a little too big.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any news on the X-ray?? Love the picture. Shoes never stay on, cute but not practical.

Anonymous said...

She looks adorable in that outfit and she's just talking away at you. Maybe she's already learned what a camera is. At least she hasn't learned to stick her tongue out everytime her Mom gets the camera. Now who would have done that? ;)
I am so thankful that Victoria hasn't caught that cold or whatever it is, but hope you are able to clear yours up soon. Glad you followed back up with the doctor. Love and hugs, Mom