7/11/08

Portraits in the Park




I (Rod) am in the process of taking tons of photos....one of which will hopefully be used in my next tattoo. I have spoken with the most talented portrait tattoo artist I have ever seen (Tom Renshaw). He said, "Take a s@&tload of pictures and send them to me. I will find one that works." I have seen his work, and I trust his opinion. If you would like to see some of his latest ink, go here ---> Tom Renshaw

These are some of the recent photos I have taken in Lexington today. Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FIRST THINGS FIRTS!! The car joke would have been funny the last trip! Next of all the pictures are AWESOME!! I luv them all but the first one is special! You are a very good photographer and it runs in your blood as I have been told the same thing! LOL :P GIVE MY CADDY A NICE BATH!! MOM (Penny)

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Wow! And those tattoos are amazing!!!