7/18/08

12 hours later...

Here's what our kitchen looked like this morning (Thursday morning, as I'm posting this at 1AM!) after all the prep-work we did yesterday (Wednesday) - taping, moving, etc:




Here's our little helper in action (I let her loose where the stove goes!):



And here's the final result, complete with hand-scrubbed floors. 12 hours of painting and cleaning and our kitchen is probably the cleanest it's ever been. And, yes, it confirmed that I really indeed do hate to clean!



And I say Farewell to yet three more tan walls, just a personal mission of mine :D

4 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Beautiful color! Our bedroom in Provo was quite similar to that.

I'm impressed with your efficiency. I don't think I've ever painted a room in a single day. LOL.

Anonymous said...

It has been way too long since I've complemented you both on the blog. I enjoy and take delight in it more now than when you started. GREAT JOB on the kitchen but having a little helper makes the task go that much faster, right?

Anonymous said...

Oh it looks awesome! That happens to be my favorite color to decorate with. :) And I adre Victoria's curls!!

Jeff said...

Looks great!