8/27/07

Passing it on


Brynna
sweetly gave us this award, and we're dutifully passing it on to others who've touched our hearts. For the record, Bryn, you'd be on my list, too!
To pass it on...

To Mandy (Not so patiently waiting), who sometimes it seems understands me like nobody else. Or, if that's not the case, at least makes me feel like I'm not the only one feeling the way I do! I know you're on hiatus, Manna, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize you.

To Kristen (Expecting a baby...someday), who understands like few do the difficulty of having a child in the NICU, and what it means to survive and thrive once they're NICU grads!

And Martha (Snarfle), who - though she doesn't post nearly as often as I check ;-) , makes me laugh with her descriptions of what x-man's currently going through!

2 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Of course I understand you like nobody else. That's what almost 18 years (yeah, 18 YEARS!!) of knowing one another does for a friendship. It's taken us a long time to get where we are and I'm thankful every single day for it!

Even though I'm on hiatus, I'm still keeping my eyes on everyone. ;)

Thanks for the early b-day card too. I know that I may be old, but you're not too far behind Missy! LOL

snarflemarfle said...

What a sweetie you are! And I'll try to post more often...