6/3/07

Random Stuff

No new Victoria photos in the past few days, but I did finally get copies of some of the pics from our trip to Chi-town, so I'll share those. In the first one, it kind of looks like just a shot of Marie, but if you look in the median, you'll see me, and if you look even further in the background across the street, you'll see Jeff!



On a side note, I had my first missed "first" this past week... Victoria peed on the potty TWICE for Charee (the sitter)!!! I let her try a few times this weekend with the little potty I bought, and she went once for me, too! We're by no means close to potty training, it's just a step in that direction of toddlerhood, I guess.

Also, I think I finally felt a molar coming in. I'm having a hard time these days getting her to let me feel around in her mouth, so it's tough to tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos of Chicago, but it looks like winter! UGH! Too bad on missing the "first" but you'll have so many others that you'll get to experience with Victoria! And remember all the "firsts" you've shared already! Love and hugs all around, Mom

Plant Girl said...

Sorry about missing her first potty experience(s), but I wouldn't sweat it too much. I know it's not much of a consolation but sooner or later it was bound to happen unless she was chained to your side 24-7! Plus, she made sure to pee for you too! ;)