6/11/07

18 month stats

Victoria had her 18 month well-baby checkup this morning, which would normally mean shots. Unfortunately, the scheduler (and I) didn't pay close enough attention to the dates, and this appointment was 3 days too soon to get shots. So we did the well-baby portion, everything looks good (I forgot to ask about percentiles) both physically and mentally according to their developmental tests.

Stats I did manage to get:
Height: 31 inches; 35%, 50th % adjusted
Weight: 22 lbs, 7 oz; 25th %, 35th % adjusted (our scale at home said 22 lbs, so it's good to know it's close!)
Head: 47 cm (I think?!?); 60th %, 75th % adjusted

Percentiles listed are actual (18 month) and adjusted (16 month) percentiles based on what I could find on the CDC website.

When we go back in 2 weeks for her shot, I'll double check, but am assuming they're still charting her by her adjusted age.

And now today's baby blues pic:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can you resist that look?!
Give her a big hug from Busha. Love to all, Mom

Anonymous said...

My gosh I agree! Love that face! Such a doll baby and so proud of her growing like a weed. Glad you didn't get the shots too early cuz you would just have to do them all over again!! Can't wait to have her visit again! Hope work is going ok for you both! Steven is finally working! Love ya, Mom (Penny)

JoyFilled said...

Way to "grow" Victoria! (LOL...I'm managing really well keeping up with the cheesy mommy lines!) I don't know if we'll be getting 18 mo. stats or not but I'm anxious to see if Ivey is still about the same size as Victoria!