3/29/07

Missed my calling



I was looking through the vacation photographs and realized just how damn cool this picture is. Had to post it! BTW, we have set up a page for the annual March of Dimes Walk in Port Huron. The walk is on April 29th and everyone is encouraged to participate. If you happen to support the March of Dimes, in their quest to stop premature births and birth defects, please go to our donation page and sponsor our walk. Last year "Victoria's Voice" raised over $1300 and we would love to get to a minimum of $1500 this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo Rod. You do have an eye...we look forward to walking this year and have it on the calendar. We'll post our financial support once we return to MI. Love and hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey I would like more info about the walk, is it more benifical to walk or just give you money. I will do what ever is better for you. How much do I raise if I walk?
Natalie