3/26/07

A Beautiful Day

In our neighborhood! It was 75 and sunny all day today. Victoria and I spent a good majority of the morning and late afternoon outside. I got some peas and spinach planted, and picked up the yard a bit. V tried to help with picking up some leaves and acorns, taste-testing a few as we went along. It was also nice to open up the house and let some fresh air blow through.
She's definitely an outside girl - barefoot and loving it already.

On another note, I finally got a bow in her hair!

4 comments:

Plant Girl said...

Way cute on the bow! Glad that the warm weather finally made it to you guys. I'll gladly share. ;)

Anonymous said...

I miss that smile!! She doesn't need the bow to look pretty! It was pretty nice here yesterday too. 73 degrees and I put on shorts to go for a walk. I love Spring!! Love, Mom (Penny)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic that you are having such nice weather and able to get outside, fresh air, different perspective, run around, plant! Ahhhhh! Spring, isn't it wonderful. Love and hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

Ahhh!
An alien UFO has just landed on Tori's head!!

(oh it's just a bow.)

Love Y'all,
JimandAndy