11/4/06

0 to 60 in no time flat

Or more like 10 to 60 in a week. Victoria pretty much got the hang of the crawling thing this week (Tuesday she really started to take off). Now, four days later, not only is she crawling everywhere, she's also seemed to master the art of climbing up, pulling up, and overall getting into everything! I guess I'm back to sitting in the living room making sure she's not getting into anything she shouldn't for a while. Here's what I found when I walked into the room this evening (and don't worry, there's no fire in the woodstove) - Miss V trying her hardest to ignore all the baby toys and get into the dog toys!

On a side note, Rod and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary yesterday. We headed to Traverse City for a couple of days to take in the sights/smells/tastes of the local vineyards. We came home a few dollars poorer, but a few bottles of wine richer! Happy Anniversary, my love. Here's hoping the next 5 hold fewer life-threatening situations.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeepers Creepers!

Jay said...

Victoria is such a cutie, love checking out her pics.

Congrats on your 5th! We celebrated our 5th this past summer, amazing how time flies.

blessings,

Ken, Janet and Ariel

Plant Girl said...

Congrats on 5 years. Amazing how time flies. And I agree -- let's have less life-threatening situations in the next 5!

Sami said...

Congrats on 5 years and sounds like you had a fabulous time up north! May the next 20 years hold fewer life threatening situations... I think you guys deserve that.