2/18/10

What's in Your Heart?

Victoria told me she wanted to write a story ("I'm a good story-writer!") and asked me what she should write about. I told her to write about what's in your heart. Deciphered: Mom, I would like to play my leapster. (the Leapster got taken away for 2 days as punishment for something)

Oh, and she's correcting my enunciation! We were talking and I said "That's silliness!" But apparently didn't separate my words well enough, because she said, "No, mom. Not 'That silliness' - 'THAT'S silliness!'"

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my! Soon she's writing her Mom notes like my sisters used to do with our Mom. As they got older the notes got longer :) Can't say she doesn't verbalize her feelings :) Love and hugs, Busha

J said...

Sounds like the first line of a great thriller novel.

Good work V (and parents)!