2/10/10

Funny Stuff

This is just more for my documenting all the things Victoria says to me that I want to remember, but know I won't unless I write it down somewhere.
Last night, Victoria told me she had a dream last night about bridges breaking. She and I talked about it and I think the bridge portion came from the bridge she saw on Dora yesterday. Here's what she remembered about her dream:

She was sitting by the side of a bridge by herself. A girl came along and she had two bikes - the girl's bike, and V's bike. She started to cross the bridge, but Victoria stopped her and told her to go the other way.

I think that's the first accounting of a "story" she dreamed. Up until now, she's just told me she dreamed about butterflies, or bubbles, etc.

Regarding the fact that she married Serendipity (lovey/bunny/blanket), V told me yesterday that Serendipity's last name changed, and now she has our last name because they got married. And of course, she loves her and she's her best friend!

2 comments:

Karen said...

That's so funny that V can still fit in that cabinet! I can't remember your age when you recounted dreams, but very interesting one that V had, following in her Mom's footsteps, even helping in her dream! Love and hugs, Busha

Jaj said...

How, possibly, can life for a youngster get much better than this?