6/20/09

Can I call it Summer yet???

We saw Jeff & Alina's kids over at the neighbor's house the other day, so we walked over for a little visit...

I had people questioning how early we planted peas, but it looks like I finally found something other than Basil that I can grow! The spearmint, on the other hand, is not faring so well - and that's the one everyone said you can't kill! It's just to the left of V, and it's right where the rain falls off the roof so it's gotten quite a beating the past few weeks.



Today it felt like summer... complete with a 3-year-old who didn't want to nap (too warm, too humid, too much going on). At 7:30 tonight, I came home from the grocery store to Rod sleeping on the couch, and this:

3 comments:

Jim & Penny Irelan said...

I knew he was a GREAT DAD!!

Jaj said...

Upon closer inspection it is fairly obvious that the game UNO takes a lot outa ya!!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh, I think I've had days like that! What a pic of V sound asleep on the table, so precious! And those peas, ours are still so small. Love and hugs, Busha