9/9/08

Happy 30th Birtday !!

Today is Kristin's 30th Birthday. We will be celebrating next month with a nice trip to Las Vegas. Please take a second and leave a nice comment for Kristin. I know many of you check the blog, but do not leave comments....please do this time.

Kristin and I have been together for over 10 years. She has been with me for the most rewarding experiences in my life. Kristin is everything I could have wished for. If my daughter turns out to be EXACTLY like my wife, then I will know that we have done our job. Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife! I love you!

11 comments:

Sami said...

Happy Birthday Kristin!

Anonymous said...

Oh I remember what I was doing a few years ago today.......delivering my beautiful daughter! Hard to believe "my baby" is 30 today. We love you, Mom and Dad(oh and hugs to V from Busha and Jaja too)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTIN!! 30 isn't old believe me!! We didn't forget your birthday, just forgot to mail a card!! We hope we can be forgiven after those mushy words from my son, we did help instill some of that mushiness in him!! LOL Enjoy your day and make him take you to dinner at least!! Love, Jim and Penny :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Have a great day!
Tina (from Morley)

Plant Girl said...

Happy Birthday, my wonderful friend!

Maria said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day and enjoy your Vegas trip!

Jessica said...

Happy 30th!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I get to go to VEGAS with you, lets party like its 1999!!! Happy Birthday, Natalie

Anonymous said...

You are still young and beautiful! So is Miss V. We loved having her with us last night, she is so much fun. What wonderful comments from Rod. Do you think Scott would ever say or write anything so touching? You three are awesome. Love, The Packards

Willo said...

Happy (belated) birthday Kristin!!!

Sarah and the boys said...

OK late is better than never...Happy Birthday Kristin! Hope you had a wonderful day and have a blast in Vegas!