1/31/08

I Like It, I Love It!


Victoria has been expressing her feelings/emotions quite a bit the past few days. Beginning about two days ago, she started the day with "I like these!" referring to the big-girl undies we were putting on. Since then, that phrase has been a constant - whether it's in reference to food ("I love blueberries!") or jammies (she has some soft fleece ones she just loves). Mostly, it's been things around the house she's really showing a fondness for.

The one exception was last night. We were watching Rachael Ray, and V commented that RR was making spaghetti. Somehow, her train of thought went from spaghetti to McDonalds. The next thing out of her mouth was something like this: "spaghetti! yum! McDonalds! I LOVE McDonald's!"

Yup. Quite the ham.

On another 'note', songs seem to be running together. Example (what I heard in the kitchen the other day): "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday t, u, v, w, x, y and z. Now I know my abc's, next time won't you..." Her train of thought is about as one-tracked as her mother's!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the updates. Maybe you should think she's more like her mother and able to think expansively, along more than one track at a time ;) Love and hugs, Busha

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the photos make Miss V look so grown-up. Thanks for this one. Made my day!!

Concatenation is a wonderful sign of creativity.

Jaj