12/2/07

A little clarification

If it seems like this site brags about Victoria, I hope it's only partly true. In addition to having a good tool to share photos and videos about how our daughter is growing with family and friends who don't see us as often as we'd like, I have also used this blog as a digital 'baby book' of sorts.

Many of the milestones I record in here are more for my future reference than trying to brag about where Victoria is in development and what she's doing - or not doing. My memory's not all that great, and this serves a good reference when Jeff or Mandy ask me "How old was Victoria when...."

Of course, we're very proud of Victoria. We think she's very smart. And the blog does act as a way for us to brag without shoving it down people's throats with a million emails :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pride is a much maligned term. It took me a long while to realize that quite simply it is the really good feeling when you are there when your child does something good and new. It goes for years and years.

Banking these good times is a great idea!! Certainly we all have times when we require withdrawals from that bank.