10/11/07

Another new phase has begun

For more than just Victoria. As far as V goes, she decided this morning she wanted to choose her shirt and pants. After going through every single shirt, and every single pair of pants, here's what she came up with (and refused to let me try to put anything else on!) At least it matches - sort of!

On the homefront, today is my last day being part of the paid labor force. After today, I'm back to full-time stay-at-home-mommy. I debated for a while about the decision, and we determined it's the best thing for our family for me to be home with Victoria now. I tried the working thing, and just wasn't ready for it yet. We're gonna have a blast!

4 comments:

Plant Girl said...

She didn't do too bad picking out her clothes. I've seen Cris put worse on Katie. LOL.

snarflemarfle said...

She did a great job!

And good for you with your new job!

Anonymous said...

Her outfit was fine, but maybe only a couple of choices would have been easier on you. Congratulations on not having to work anymore! Love ya, Mom (Penny)

Anonymous said...

I smile, remembering my daughter leaving a trail of clothes up the stairs to her bedroom. She sought with near frantic style the next combination of garments.

And now the toughest and most important job of all!