4/22/07

Warm weather = fun outfits

This first outfit I bought in Chicago, and it didn't stay on long, since it was way too warm. But it's so cute, I couldn't resist! BTW - the pants are supposed to be capri's. And, yes, she's playing with a BCPD slinky!

Hangin' out in the side yard, liking the soft grass and the warm weather!

What the heck are these? Who needs pockets at this age? I could just see her tripping and not being able to catch herself cuz her hands are in her pockets!
Hmm... how does this thing work???
Victoria had fun playing in the leaves, but wasn't too sure when they stuck to her feet.
Auditioning for a "Lollipop Kids" role, or showing anyone can do the job of a construction worker (Turn sign to "Stop".... Turn sign to "Slow") Though hopefully she aspires to something greater.


I also learned today that warm weather + bare feet = splinters from the deck. I noticed Victoria had two little splinters in her foot when I was giving her her bath tonight. Luckily they seem very superficial, and I'm thinking I'll just keep an eye on them and make sure they don't get infected and simply work their way out. I can't imagine trying to keep a 16 month old still to try to get them out!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! So glad you were able to enjoy this fantastic weather. Thanks for sharing. We're looking forward to the March of Dime walk next week. Love and hugs, Mom

Plant Girl said...

Cute pics! Katie has the same problem w/ capris...as does her momma...LOL

Anonymous said...

The lighting on the stairway is just perfect!! Almost like someone set it up as a studio.

Great shot.

Anonymous said...

Miss you guys!! Wish I could be with you this weekend. Vicotoria looks like she is really enjoying being outside. And look at all that hair! Give her a kiss for me! Love, Mom (Penny)