12/27/06

Nothing to report

Which for me will always be a good thing on this day. Last year, December 27th's events led to Rod's WTF??? post. Truthfully, the thought had occurred to me the other day that we were almost on the one-year anniversary of my surgery/hospitalization/disaster of a reproductive system, but today I hadn't given it much thought. That's a good thing. No use dwelling on the past, on things we cannot change. There is use, however, in relishing every moment I have, and in remembering what an amazing support system I have surrounding me each and every day.

3 comments:

Sami said...

I thought of how much has changed in a year and for you guys I am so happy that this year was much better than last year. I think focusing on the good and relishing every moment is a good thing... may next year be even better than this past year for you guys.

Plant Girl said...

Wow...hard to believe that it's been a year already. I'm glad that the last year has been so good (since everything happened) and I'm even more glad that you have such a great support system.

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I thank God you are here to post this blog, love you.
Mom