12/14/06

Almost there

Victoria had her 12 month checkup today. She's still got a pound and a half to go before she can get out of the rear-facing carseat/carrier. I think there will be times when I miss that carrier (like when she's sleeping and I can just pick the whole thing up and throw a blanket over her) but my back will certainly not miss that thing. She weighed in at 18 pounds, 9 ounces. I don't remember what her height was (29 inches, maybe) but she's in the 50th percentile for her adjusted age for both.

The next big steps (besides the carseat, since that one's probably a month off): no more formula, no more baby food, no more bottles. The bottle one is going to be the most difficult as she still tends to throw fits and refuse anything but a bottle. We'll see... nobody says we have to quit cold turkey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She sure looks comfy in her chair with her bottle ;) A big hug from me, Busha

JoyFilled said...

She's growing so big! (I still can't believe she's 1...that means Ivey's b-day is just around the corner!)

Anonymous said...

Photo caption:

"Could you hand me the remote please."