5/15/06

Mother's Day

Saturday night I took the time to read over all the posts from December 2005. It was weird to read my postings and remember what we all went through. It made me remember how I felt when Victroia was born. It is supposed to be the happiest moment of your life...instead it was scary, nervous, and happy. I remember the day Kristin had surgery. This will go down as the best "worst day" ever. It was a bad day, but ended up with the best possible outcome. It was a rollercoaster of a month and I remember celebrating the new year knowing that 2006 had to be better than 2005.

If you have extra time, go through and read December's postings and comments. It will help you understand why we take time to appreceiate women on Mother's Day. My wife has been through a lot just to be the mother of our little girl. I cannot thank her enough or love her more. Please leave a comment and help me thank my wife for being a mother on Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you two know why your parents feel the need to take so many photos. Please bear with us. It will only last another couple of decades!!!

Our lifetime thanks and gratitude to Kristin and Rod for all you have done, znc continue to do for each other, for us and your beautiful baby.

Love,
Jaj

Anonymous said...

Kristin is a wonderful mother to Victoria. I am so thankful that God's hand was in the delivery and care of Victoria and with the surgeon's for Kristin. I am proud to be her Mom and to be able to witness the love she brings to your family. Love and hugs, Mom

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
Thank you for being Victoria's Mother! It was quite a ride getting there, but every bump has it's memories and it's purpose! You are all truelly special people and make a very wonderful family.
"EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON" is my motto of life!
HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY!!
Love, Mom (Penny)

Anonymous said...

Well I always knew that Kris would be a great mother, wife and freind. It is so beautiful that each one of you has taken the time to give her the recognition that she deserves. Happy 1st Mothers Day Krsitin.
Love ya
Natalie